Green Angel Consultants LLP is a new age management consulting firm also focusing on financial consulting to start-up organizations & also to companies that are keen on expansion. We help organizations streamline their financial processes by advising them right from funding, asset allocation, budgetary, business expansion & also through our comprehensive understanding of Talent needs, we advise them on how to hire the right talent for the right opportunity.
We are consistently on the lookout for promising talent that can partner with the management on growing the business to the next level.
Our HR services include- End to end recruitment, HR operations & shared services, Payroll Management, attendance & leave management, HR policy creation and Compliance.
We currently have 4 branches – Germany, Gurgaon, Bangalore & Hyderabad (India).
Roles and Responsibilities :
• Handling manpower requirements for the existing clients and taking ownership of the recruitment lifecycle.
• Sourcing, screening and assessing profiles as per client requirements from various channels, main through references and social networking
• Manage client & candidate expectations.
• Responsible for revenue and other performance matrices
• This job will exclusively focus on requirements at middle & senior levels of diverse organizations for identifying and acquiring talent that is senior, critical and niche
• Creating a database of resumes based on domain expertise
• Create a manpower plan for every quarter understand business requirement and quick TAT for filling up vacancies\End to end negotiation with candidates and ownership on conversion
• Conduct joining formalities, prepare a personal file and organize an induction program for internal hiring
• Preparation of MIS and reports and present results to supervisor and management in a timely manner
• Managing both off-shore and onsite recruitment
• Plan and Recruit a good HR team as per business requirement
• Take a lead in managing the HR recruitment and services wing with the help of the founding team and build their own team
• Act as a core member of the team and drive the HR wing with the help of team and external Consultants
Key Skills :
• Minimum 2-6 years’ experience in HR and IT recruitment function
• Recruiting and staffing
• Organizational departmental planning
• Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees
• Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment and training
• Policy development and documentation
• Experience in Hiring the right candidates
• Excellent English language and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in handling payroll and employees related compliances
• Good knowledge of computer and MS office
Best In Industry. Negotiable.
Immediate joining within 10-15 days.
Ready to relocate to Bangalore.
Significant Experience in Technical Recruitment.
Send Your CV To: